NCUR 2022 @home Abstract Submission Portal is Now Open!
Let's break down the what, where, when, why, and how you and your students can take advantage of everything NCUR 2022 @home has to offer when your students submit.
What is new this year?
- Provide programming spread out over a week's time that includes primary education taking place in learning discipline-specific cohorts.
- Ability to enhance the student’s experience by providing an opt-in competitive element during the early-bird abstract submission round.
- The opportunity for all registered students with an accepted abstract submission to present to a discipline-specific cohort group for 10-15 minutes for all accepted students, including those posters and visual art image submissions.
- Allow further exposure and celebration with a special registration offering for family and friends to those accepted and registered students.
- Specific separate Future Fair meet-up hours that include interactive game activities with prizes.
- Taking place on a new platform integrated with Zoom.
Where is NCUR 2022 @home?
NCUR 2022 @home will take place virtually on April 4-8, 2022, with a welcome reception on April 1, 2022, and a celebratory award ceremony on April 11, 2022, for those who have opted-in to the competition aspect.
When are upcoming deadlines I should note about abstract submissions?
- October 20, 2021: Early-Bird Abstract Submission and Opt-in for Competition Deadline
- Week of November 15, 2021: Early-Bird Abstract Submission Decision Notifications
- Week of November 15, 2021: Registration Opening
- November 19, 2021: Regular Abstract Submission Deadline (not eligible for competition aspect)
- December 20, 2021: Discounted Registration Deadline for Accepted Abstract's Submitted During Early-Bird Submission Round
- Week of January 10, 2022: Regular Abstract Submission Notifications Sent
- January 31, 2022: Discounted Registration Deadline for Accepted Abstracts Submitted During Regular Submission Round
- March 18, 2022: Last Day to Cancel and Request a Refund
- March 21, 2022: Final Registration Deadline for All (Credit Card payment only after February 7, 2022)
Why should I submit early?
Submitting an abstract before the early-bird abstract submission deadline of October 20, 2021, allows for a student to:
- Opt-in to the competition aspect of NCUR to gain additional exposure and provides an opportunity to highlight presentation skills.
- Register for the lowest NCUR registration rate before December 20, 2021.
- Ability to start preparing early to lessen spring semester stress.
How can I submit my abstract or help my students submit?
Submissions are now open. Simply click on the button below, create an account, and you are on your way!
Start Your NCUR Application Sumbission HERE!