DAAD Study Scholarship for Graduating Seniors
The DAAD Study Scholarship provides funding for a full Master's degree program at a German university or for study at a German university as part of a postgraduate or Master's degree program completed in the home country.
Deadline: Monday, November 4, 2019
The scholarship is open to those who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students in their last year of undergraduate studies at an accredited US or Canadian university.
- US or Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- Foreign nationals who live in the USA or in Canada by the time of application deadline are eligible, if your last degree was obtained in the US/Canada, or you will have received a degree in the US/Canada before your scholarship starts. All other foreign nationals may need to apply via a different DAAD office.
- Recent BA/BS or MA/MS graduates who completed their last degree no longer than 6 years ago.
- US/Canadian students in the first year of a Master’s degree program in Germany may apply to fund their second year.
- Applicants may not have been living in Germany for more than 15 consecutive months by the time of application deadline.
Students interested in research, study, or travel in Germany should consult with the Department of Germanic Studies. (http://humanities.uchicago.edu/depts/german/)
The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal. Letters of recommendation should be sent to email@example.com and by post to the DAAD New York Office. Applications are currently not being accepted by this program, but visit the opportunity's website for the most recent information on the opening of next year's application cycle.