William R. Berkley Scholarship Program
The William R. Berkley Scholarship Program supports exceptional college seniors who wish to pursue their full-time MBA at NYU Stern directly following graduation. The scholarship covers the full two-year tuition and fees, provides a housing stipend and educational expenses.
- $56,000 - two-year Full-time MBA ($14,000 per term)
- $42,000 - Tech MBA and Fashion & Luxury MBA ($14,000 per term)
1st application deadline: Monday, October 15, 2018
2nd application deadline: Thursday, November 15, 2018
3rd application deadline: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
The School will select a few Berkley Scholars each year based on the combination of stellar academic performance and exceptional potential to contribute to business and society.
To be considered for the scholarship, interested applicatns must have:
- Graduated from their undergraduate program between May 1, 2018 and July 31, 2019
- Graudated from their undergraduate program prior to the first day of orientation for their designated MBA program
- Submit a Full-time MBA application to NYU Stern during their senior year by any of the Stern application deadlines
Domestic and international students are eligible to apply. There is a check box on the Stern application for candidates to indicate their interest in the scholarship.
Applicatns applying through The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, or to any NYU dual degree, are not eligible.
Interested college seniors may apply for the scholarship by any of the Stern Full-time MBA application deadlines using the Full-time MBA online application found here.