(In view of the COVID-19 situation, please note that nominations are suspended until further notice)Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
3rd and 4th year undergraduate or masters student.
- Interested students can browse through A*STAR Research Institutes (RIs) and Consortia for attachment opportunities.
- Interested students are to contact A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia directly for attachment opportunities.
- Please submit the following supporting documents via email to the contact person for the Research Institute that you would like to be attached to.
- Curriculum Vitae
- English-Translated Transcripts of Bachelor and Master Studies (if any)
- Copy of Identity Certificate/ Passport
- Recommendation letter (if any)
- Proposed start and end date of attachment
- A*STAR Research Institutes Coordinator List