Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
The Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship supports up to five extraordinary Oxford 1+1 students per year in realising their potential as future global leaders by fully funding tuition, college fees, and living expenses for the MBA year of their programme.
The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique, two-year postgraduate experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Master’s degree with the breadth of a one-year MBA.
Through the 1+1 programme, the University of Oxford, Saïd Business School is partnering with nine other University departments to link a diverse selection of MSc programmes to its MBA. Following an MSc with an MBA offers students the opportunity to enhance their understanding of how management principles can be applied to deep domain knowledge to produce sustainable, scalable results.
January 2020: Friday, January 8, 2021
To qualify for entry on the Oxford 1+1 programme candidates must meet both programmes' entry requirements.
To apply for the Oxford MBA, candidates should have:
- A good undergraduate degree or equivalent: A 2.1 degree (GPA 3.5 or its equivalent). University academic transcripts will be required.
- GMAT score: All candidates are required to take the GMAT test. The average GMAT score of our MBA students is around 690.
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Test Scheme (IELTS)
- Relevant professional experience (not necessarily full-time employment, for graduating students)
- Complete the online Oxford 1+1 MBA application, selecting 1+1 under the programme of interest
- Apply to the partnering MSc programme of the candidate’s choosing
- Admitted 1+1 candidates will then be invited to submit a statement for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Short-listed scholarship applicants will be invited to interview with the Scholarship committee
Selection Criteria for the Pershing Square Scholarship
- Combination of academic and leadership potential.
- Strong personal character.
- Experience, aptitude and intention of pursuing a career that addresses global challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil this intention.
Learn more about the stages of the application process here.