Mosaic Taiwan Leadership Exchange Program
Set up by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mosaic Taiwan program provides young students and professionals with interest in global affairs with the opportunity to explore the beauty of Taiwan’s natural environment, and to better understand its culture and society through extensive exchanges with local leaders from various fields. It also gives young leaders from Taiwan international exposure by fostering dialogue with their overseas counterparts.
Fellows will take part in team-building and leadership development exercises, as well as workshops and lectures on topics involving Taiwan. There will also be visits to businesses and museums in various cities, as well as indigenous reserves and sites of outstanding natural beauty around the island. The program is made even more immersive through homestays and community service activities. Fellows will also get to meet with government officials and young leaders in Taiwan to discuss issues of common concern, with a focus on fostering cross-cultural connections and friendships.
Round-trip tickets, food and lodging are covered by sponsors
Deadline: Wednesday, June 30, 2021
The program will fun for approximately two weeks over the summer.
Recipients shall be foreign professors, associate professors, assistant professors, post-doctoral researchers, doctoral candidates, or doctoral program students at related departments of overseas universities, or are research fellows at an equivalent level in academic institutions abroad.
- Read the Guideliens to the Taiwan Fellowship
- Prepare the application documents
- Research proposal
- Two letters of recommendations or one letter of recommendation and one letter of agreement from the highest administrative director of your institution
- Fill in the application and upload the above application documents
- Applications should print their complete application form and send all application documents to an R.O.C (Taiwain) Embassy or Representative Office by post
- Candidates should contact ROC universities or research institutions and obtain an admission document for them to do research in Taiwain (admission document)
- The candidates should go to Application Update, upload their admission document, and check the Terms of Agreement for the Taiwan Fellowship
- The candidates will become the recipients which will be announced in the News on our website
- The recipients begin their research in Taiwan