Echoing Green Fellowship
Echoing Green (http://www.echoinggreen.org/) awards two-year fellowships to emerging social change-makers with innovative ideas for creating new models for tackling seemingly unsolvable social challenges. These fellowships offer the opportunity to develop and test these new ideas. Echoing Green also provides fellows with technical support.
This year, more than $4.6 million in unrestricted seed-stage funding and strategic foundational support will be awarded to emerging leaders working to bring about positive social change.
This is not a scholarship program and fellows do not develop their ideas in an academic setting.
Deadline: Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Echoing Green seeks individuals or partnerships (organizations led by two people) with:
1. Innovative solutions to significant social problems.
2. Strategies to create high-impact, sustainable change in people’s lives.
3. The ability to grow and lead a new organization.
The application process is open to citizens of all nationalities, working in any country; however, applicants who identify with the following affinity groups are particularly encouraged to apply:
- Racial and ethnic minorities in the U.S., including Black, Latinx, and Native/Indigenous people
- LGBTQ communities
- Currently underrepresented U.S. cities, including Baltimore, Atlanta, Oakland, Detroit, Louisville, Milwaukee, Kansas City, and Miami
- Currently underrepresented regions globally, including Latin & Central America and East Asia
The application cycle for 2018 is currently closed; however, it is encouraged to sign up for email alerts (which can be done on the opportunity's website) to receive updates on next year's application cycle.