The College Center for Research and Fellowships (CCRF) Advisory Board plays a vital role in the work of the center. Comprised of faculty, program directors, and students, the board provides key counsel and direction to the leadership of CCRF, as it works to fulfill its mission to deliver exceptional support to College students pursuing research and national fellowships.
2019-2020 Board Members
- Professor Christopher Wild, Chair of CCRF Board, Collegiate Master of the Humanities; Germanic Studies and Divinity
- Dr. Catherine Baumann, Director of the German Language Program and the University of Chicago Language Center
- Professor Daisy Delogu, Chair, Romance Languages and Literatures; French Literature (Member, UK/IRE National Fellowships Endorsement Committee)
- Professor Greg Engel, Chemistry (Member, UK/IRE National Fellowships Endorsement Committee)
- Dr. Anne Henly, Director of Undergraduate Research Initiative; Senior Lecturer, Psychology
- Dr. John Kennedy, Senior Lecturer, Biology (Member, Goldwater Scholarship Nomination Committee)
- Dr. Issa Lampe, Deputy Director for Academic and Curatorial Affairs; Director of the Feitler Center for Academic Inquiry, Smart Museum
- Professor David Levin, Germanic Studies, Cinema & Media Studies, Theatre & Performance Studies; Chair, Committee on Theatre and Performance Studies; Sr. Advisor to the Provost on the Arts
- Professor Peggy Mason, Neurobiology
- Associate Professor Nadine Moeller, Chair, Near Eastern Languages & Civilizations; Eqyptian Archeology, Oriental Institute
- Associate Professor Emily Osborn, History (Chair, UK/IRE National Fellowships Endorsement Committee)
- Dr. Sabina Shaikh, Director, Program on the Global Environment and Faculty Director of Chicago Studies; Senior Lecturer, Environmental and Urban Studies
- Professor James Sparrow, Collegiate Master of the Social Sciences; History
- Rebecca Starkey, Librarian for College Instruction and Outreach
- Associate Professor Jenny Trinitopoli, Sociology
Student board members forthcoming.
If you are interested in serving on the board, please contact Dr. Nichole Fazio, Director of CCRF, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.