King's International Masters Scholarships
The Graduate School at King's College London is offering up to 8 scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a full-time postgraduate Masters degree programme in any discipline at King's College London commencing in the 2014/15 academic year.
Applicants will be judged against the following criteria:
- Academic merit / degree qualifications;
- Professional qualifications achieved;
- Strength of statement of justification;
- Applicant’s future plans, and what they plan to do with the postgraduate taught degree;
- Confirmation of other funds sought/secured, whether from other scholarships or family/self funds. Note that preference may be given to applicants who have already secured some ‘partial’ funding from alternative sources towards the cost of the postgraduate taught degree programme;
- Preference may be given to students who have not previously undertaken a postgraduate degree programme.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 1, 2018
This award is open to citizens of any country besides the UK and EU. For further eligiblity criteria, visit the program website.
By the deadline, applicants must have submitted an admissions application to King's and a Graduate School PGT funding form, which includes several short statements.